Friday, May 20, 2011

Weeks Sixteen & Seventeen... Final Weeks

Greetings from England once more!

Sadly, this will be that last and final time I can say that :( We leave for the States tomorrow morning, meaning my semester has come to an end and my semester abroad will be a memory in the past. This is quite a sad realization. These last four months have hands down been the been four months of my life and I will remember it fondly forever.
Yes, it was tough in the beginning.
Yes, I missed family and friends like crazy.
Yes, making new friends, adjusting to a new school (and country!) was difficult at the start.
Yes, traveling around Europe for 5 weeks was frustrating, irritating and nerve racking.
But no, none of these things compare to how wonderful of a semester I had here in Leicester.
I know that this was a once in a lifetime experience and I can confidently say I took full advantage of it. The friends I've made, the places I've seen and the memories I've created are now some of the most precious I have and will never be forgotten.

Love from Leicester one more time,
Lauren

Sidenote: I would write more sappy stuff but I left packing for the night before the flight. Maybe another blog soon? One last one once I get home? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment